Views: 1638|Replies: 3

Cactus Jack and the Gay man. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-8 20:05:41 |Display all floors

Cactus Jack and the Gayman.

Cactus Jack.JPG

It was coming to the end of the day and sittingin his tiny near deserted local pub in Mt. Isa was an Aboriginal called Cactus.

He was having a few beers as usual when a short  well dressed andobviously gay man walked in and sat beside him.

After three or four beers, the gay man leaned over towards Cactus andwhispered, "Do you  want a blow job?"

Cactus leaped up with fire in his eyes knocked the gay man off his stool andsmacked the shit out of him.

He dragged him out of the bar and left him bruised and battered in the car parkand returned to his seat at the bar.

Not entirely amazed at what just happened the barman quickly brought overanother beer to Cactus and said,
"I'venever seen you react as badly as that  before.

What did he say to you?"

"I don't know," Cactus replied..   "Something about ajob."

{:soso_e179:}

Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 13:01:00 |Display all floors
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-9 13:13:46 |Display all floors
Usually I don't care for stories about seneca but this is an exception.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 13:35:05 |Display all floors
Well done
Stan, you're holding a gun to God's head. I can't think of a metaphor that's better than this.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.