Views: 2452|Replies: 0

Amour .... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-7 15:07:12 |Display all floors
      Last night , I see a movie , Amour , which is directed by Austrian director Michael Haneke .       " Amour " is a film about love. This film , is starred by two old actors . The birth and death is the eternal topic of thought , and the film lets a person to love and have a deeper understanding of death . Many details of life between the couple in the film is tasteful and special , especially , it is worth thinking in the heart for a person when the old couple talk about the sole twilight time in their life face to face . They don't wanna bring much more suffering to each other , and only want to bear the pain of themselves in the rest of life . But , she tells us that love is " Don't let the other / your lover bear the pain alone , even if do many more touching efforts for you . ' Besides , maybe , all the pain that you suffort now , happened on me one day . That moment , what you would do for me when faced with the everything . I believe that a person must think deeply in the heart when seeing those touching words . However , the husband kills his beloved wife finally , and I think for him that he bears more pains in his heart , because he underatand amour is ' don't let your lover be suffering ' .
       What's more , in the film , the old couple , always treat each other with respect although they have been lived together for several years . For example , you help me take phote albums , and I will say ' thank you ' to you ; And I make mistakes , and also ' so sorry ' to you . From this , I also know that the couple must exist essential manners between them . Only in this way can love develop more longer if the other leaves .
      Here , I recommend this good film to my friends , and she is very worth learning .
1.png
       2.png

3.png
       4.png

5.png
    6.png

7.png
    8.png

9.png
    10.png

11.png
    12.png

13.png
    14.png

15.png
   16.png

17.png
    18.png

19.png
    20.png

Fighting~gogo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.