Author: KIyer

What aspects of Chinese culture would you like to see influence the West? [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-11-9 23:05:57 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-11-9 22:20
I was first introduced to chinese philosophy through the TV show Kung Fu.  I know, I know....its a t ...

You are right,agree with you.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-11-9 23:12:31 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-11-9 22:40
Confuicionism is what you are talking about and my question about the Confuicionism was

Confucio ...

One of the view of points of the Confucianism is the relationship among different people with cultural background,they absorb each others‘ virtues and say out their own opinions in certain topics with sincere attitude,not intentional turn to other theme/

Ok?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 23:27:50 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-11-9 23:12
One of the view of points of the Confucianism is the relationship among different people with cult ...

But any high school or college student in Western or Latin countries knows that, it comes  from family formation without knowing what is confucionism.

A little weak example. Can you bring some examples easy to notice in Chinese people? becuase what its easy to see is most of them are crazy in how to make more money, leaving aside some principles of moral, feelings and respect.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-11-9 23:40:04 |Display all floors
What is the powerful not the weak example,frend? you can give much more example to prove your argument in terms of “its easy to see is most of them are crazy in how to make more money, leaving aside some principles of moral, feelings and respect.”

Your this reply made me quite like to re-reply your reply,it's one part of of the meaning of what is confuciaism. ok?

i am waiting with your,your example proving your opinions,with,with my great patience, And i think i will not use any abuse langauge to reply your new upcoming reply,, friend.

Have a good rest,and see you later,bye !

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-11-10 06:05:51 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2013-11-9 22:20
I was first introduced to chinese philosophy through the TV show Kung Fu.  I know, I know....its a t ...

Hey Grasshopper.......You boy had a very unhappy ending....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-11-10 06:07:58 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-11-9 23:12
One of the view of points of the Confucianism is the relationship among different people with cult ...

Confucius would have been a Great CD Forum Member.....He had a lot ot say....
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-11-10 06:14:18 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-11-10 06:07
Confucius would have been a Great CD Forum Member.....He had a lot ot say....

hehe

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.