Views: 6511|Replies: 21

What aspects of Chinese culture would you like to see influence the West? [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-11-7 14:06:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-11-7 16:07

What aspects of Chinese culture would you like to see influence the Western culture?

Also, if you already see an existing influence of Chinese culture in the west, what is it?

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 14:48:32 |Display all floors
Massage

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 15:05:49 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-11-7 14:48
Massage

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-11-8 00:27:26 |Display all floors
Confucianism maybe should as the major ones.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-11-9 16:10:09 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-8 20:46
I disagree. Confucianism is the bedrock of any Fascist theory.

We don't need that.

Agree your observation related to the potential influence and future development  on the traditional Chinese mediciine .

My opinion is Confucianism  has no any connection with Fascist theory. Because confucianism is a school of ethical system. What are your foundation in interpreting the relationship between Confucianism and the Facist theory?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 20:22:38 |Display all floors

What aspects of Chinese culture would you like to see influence the Western culture?

Also, if you already see an existing influence of Chinese culture in the west, what is it?

Why Western culture would have to get some influence from Chinese culture?

I don´t find a single reason to adapt Chinese culture in other cultures. Can you explain any reason?

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 20:25:36 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-11-8 00:27
Confucianism maybe should as the major ones.

Confucianism worked well  in Chinese people?

Bring some examples please.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.