Author: sansukong

Tokyo ‘extremely disappointed’ with South Korean president’s remarks [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-8 09:55:04 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-11-7 17:08
Japan has repented as much as Germany, no more is needed. You cannot retroactively decide the payme ...

China should never forget that Britain is supporting Japanese remilitarization through its mouthpieces and muppets.  To deal with Japan, China must deal with Britain.  Fighting a puppet is a waste of time.  The hand of the puppeteer is what needs to be removed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 09:56:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 09:59:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 10:15:08 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-11-8 09:59
Japan has made up, it apologized and paid large sums of money.

It's only idiots like you who refus ...

Nonsense.  How much reparations did Japan give to South Korea, North Korea and China for its mass murder of tens of millions of their citizens?  How much?  When?  Where?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 10:17:33 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-11-7 17:08
Japan has repented as much as Germany, no more is needed. You cannot retroactively decide the payme ...

For Japan to compare itself with Germany in the post-War era, you must be insane.  Where is the German Nazi War Shrine that resembles the Yasukuni War Shrine?  Has any German Prime Minister ever gone there to worship Nazi war dead as gods?  

You are an idiot and a liar, just like the Japanese Neo-Nazi's you are defending, and comparing with post-War Germany.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 10:50:06 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-11-8 07:19
Yasukuni Shrine honors all of Japan's war dead, Germany has the same memorials you retard.

You ...
Yasukuni Shrine honors all of Japan's war dead, Germany has the same memorials you retard

Really? Germany has war memorials to honour Hilter and the war criminals as well? Care to tell us more?

真的吗?
德国也有战争纪念馆的是荣誉希特勒和战犯呢?
你能告诉我们多一点吗?

Translation...(not absolute)...
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-8 11:05:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-11-8 11:12
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-8 10:50
Really? Germany has war memorials to honour Hilter and the war criminals as well? Care to tell u ...

Germans also don't worship Mao, you know?

So why you worship Mao?

the answer is..................Germans are not Confucians, Japanese are Confucians.

so need to take further instructions from the Heartless Institute.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.