Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 05:36:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Roach Exterminator

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 08:51:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-11-7 04:53
Kbay Post time: 2013-11-6 12:39
Even to this day, the penal colony should NOT be regarded as an independent state, because it is NOT ...

and the myriad Chinese girls that flock over there? You ought to be more concerned about those especially since blue collar Chinese men are struggling to have a leg over
bumpy headwind
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-7 09:07:25 |Display all floors
{:soso_e147:}
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-7 13:09:02 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-11-6 00:35
The first accusations off CIA involvement happened just after the dismissal of Whitlam back in 75. T ...

""As to it's accuracy, I really can't say but it wouldn't surprise me if it was true.""

The CIA has plenty of practice overthrowing governments in South and Central America.
Why would they be reluctant to get involved in the government of an allied nation.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.