Views: 4299|Replies: 0

Pronunciation is fundamental to oral English [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-5 22:48:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tonysong2000 at 2013-11-5 22:57

Recent days I am very confused how to practice English's pronunciation. I had hunted for a few radioes facilities and when I enjoyed some English chunnels I found why they spoke different English.Australian speaks different accent with Americian.it is real problem if you check translation software, it is miraculous that you find the same word is different pronunciation, too difference!!!
    Should we follow up which pronunciation or accent??? when I read articles I always doubt certain word pronunciation is right or wrong.I repeat to check them from the dictionary. too embarrassed and too disturbing. how can I handle that. Who can instruct me a rigth way which I carry out that.
   On the other hand, when I read book or newpaper news I can seasily finish one sentence but I really talk with foreigners I often breakdown my mouth. It is true that I become stupid to face to my foreign colleagues. How can I conquer that.I have to confess I am a little nervous at that time. Even I can't use one complete sentence to express my meanings. and just I speak phrase to transfer my words to foreigner. Please, please help me. I very much appreciate your suggestions and proposals. Expect to your replies and responds.
  thank you a lot!!! looking forward to your feedback!!!
life is colorful with you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.