Views: 1343|Replies: 1

Why a famouse English teacher wants to be an Amway seller? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-5 17:15:46 |Display all floors
This post was edited by gattosonia at 2013-11-5 17:17

1.jpg

Li Yang, a famous Chinese English teacher. He and his Crazy English (an English teaching programme) were very popular in China. But this year, his divorce case attracted many peoples' eyes. His ex-wife Kimi Lee wanted to divorce with him because of his domestic abuse. This case made Li Yang's lose his reputation.Today, I read a news which said that Li has joined in the Amway. He published a long passage on his weibo and announced that he has began to start his bussiness.
When we talk about Li Yang, his divorce case will come to our mind. Of course, in his weibo, he mentioned that the relationship between him and  his wife is very well in the recent month. Also, he said many advantages about the products of Amway.
I doubt about the aim of his joining the Amway. Everybody knows that China has reformed the English tests. So the English reaching bussiness may have a very difficult situation. Is Li's anouncement an common anouncement? Is there any other implications? Why he want to join other group instead of Amway? Why he want to mention the relationship between him and his ex-wife? What about the advantages of the Amway's products? There maybe a big trap about his reputation and his bussiness.

1.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-5 21:30:29 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-5 21:11
Li Yang is a piece of manure and should be ignored by 1.3 billion Chinese. The guy should go back to ...

In my eyes, he has always been a shrewd businessman other than a scuccessful English teacher.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.