Author: voice_cd

Will China’s Third Plenum be a history-making meeting?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-9 10:55:12 |Display all floors
Message to the 18th Central Committee - BALANCE GROWTH

a. When charging forward, think of those you left behind.

b. When expanding the industrialisation, think of the impact on mother nature.

c. When educating the children for the future, balance rapid learning with creativity.

d. When expanding the military, do not forget the diplomacy.

e. When expanding business, balance privatisation with humanity.

f. When improving the lives of people now, think of what you left behind for future generation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 18:38:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-11-9 14:49
snowipine Post time: 2013-11-9 06:37
Hey,friend,can you give a little more your ideas about the composition of long term economic gro ...

ahoy ........apropos China or my good self? I know what i am doing to enhance ME INC long term viability. I will have to charge you for it if I was to share it.

Re China INC check out Paul Krugman on productivity amongst others. I have never attempted to reinvent cooked food..waste of resources
Deng said.......'we will deal with problems when it is encountered'......that seems to be the Chinese leadership stance on growth.
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 18:44:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-11-9 14:45
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-6 06:48
Capitalism has run its course ...

and the alternative good sir? Communism? as practiced where?
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 18:57:09 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-11-9 14:58
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-9 06:06
And the west wonders when they will forget.

are you not benefitting from China opening up? Or must it be drawn for you?
Be careful what you wish for and all that child's play!

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-11-9 21:14:35 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-11-9 18:38
ahoy ........apropos China or my good self? I know what i am doing to enhance ME INC long term viab ...

Thanks for your futher explanation about your observation.

But,

I have another question,that is,Whether the theory of Mister Paul Kruman on the productivity suited to the reality of China‘s urgent requirement in that time,?  And, as you know,different circumstance has  different solution to certain special issues,instance,ourselves,in dealing with debate,we have no time to refer to background resource for helping, We have to explore our wisdom to solve the immediate questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 22:58:43 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-11-9 17:14
Thanks for your futher explanation about your observation.

But,

That Krugman's prognosis is at odds with some of the  future challenges faced by China does no limit its impact and or usefulness.......China is not going to be able to replicate past successes. Like Singapore before it.

China unlike Japan cannot rely on serious internal consumption and high tech productivity to oil the carousel. Whilst it is trumpeted that Chinese shoppers flock to the UK and EU to shop for luxury goods (at £1500 on average) what is unsaid is that Japan has gone past going abroad for luxury designer goods since they are able to produce far superior home grown items which has limited the need for Japanese shoppers to go abroad.

Now, will the Chinese government kill the goose of their economic miracle by shifting policy by freeing up money for consumers?

Former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating asserted that China’s leadership must be decisive in "shifting capital from state-owned enterprises to the household sector," suggesting that anything short of a full-scale reworking would stunt national development.

Perhaps you can give your view on the above?

I often read self congratulatory pieces on China's position as number 2  economy....

Japan is one of China’s largest sources of foreign investment and a major destination for Chinese-made goods. A sustained rupture in relations could cost jobs and slow growth.

I don't see anything on the horizon that convinces me that China will replicate her past successes so as Deng suggested....we'd see how it pans out once the situation is upon us....

we have no time to refer to background resource for helping, We have to explore our wisdom to solve the immediate questions.

Immediate problems might prove too difficult to solve.....unequal division of wealth and festering resentment are great bedfellows

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-10 02:35:19 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-11-9 02:44
and the alternative good sir? Communism? as practiced where?

China has progressed far more than any other nation on earth since its Communist party took over
after kicking the western imperialists out of China once and for all.
That is where.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.