Author: voice_cd

Will China’s Third Plenum be a history-making meeting?   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-11-6 11:40:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-6 10:55
China has already gone through the phase of "opening up".
Anyone who cries out for more of this is  ...

Opening up and reform,adjust unreasonable economic structure, is a long term basic state policy。

Give others with " high cap"randomly is not a proper attitude.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-6 11:43:32 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-11-5 19:40
Opening up and reform,adjust unreasonable economic structure, is a long term basic state policy ...

It seems you would know more about China if you really lived there.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-11-6 12:36:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-6 11:43
It seems you would know more about China if you really lived there.

Totally agree and respect your view in this regard,

This proposition of the thread i think is welcoming all the valuable opinions about the upcoming 3td plenary meeting of Communist Party of China,not matter the opinion is comprehensive ones or simple give personal reasoning;No matter the reply members are  living in the territory of China or not, every one can actively participates this dialog,we say ”dialog,ideas‘ matter“.

If one doesn't has enough knowledge about our motherland,great China, it' is not so strange,and we welcome him though diversified lnormal channel,takes more interaction with folks,he can learn more about real China.

anyone’s sincere  friendly opinion  is a good opinion..

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-6 12:39:03 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-11-5 20:36
Totally agree and respect your view in this regard,

This proposition of the thread i think is we ...

Define that you mean by ""Give others with " high cap"randomly is not a proper attitude.""
It sounds suspiciously like capitalism.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-11-6 12:46:51 |Display all floors
”High cap“ is grasping one tiny mistake or wrong wording and we give the certain person one strongest criticism,let him becomes one foe of all the others in his field of activity.

Above is my personal not so perfect interpreting about the meaning ”High Cap“

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-11-6 12:47:07 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-6 12:39
Define that you mean by ""Give others with " high cap"randomly is not a proper attitude.""
It soun ...

”High cap“ is grasping one tiny mistake or wrong wording and we give the certain person one strongest criticism,let him becomes one foe of all the others in his field of activity.

Above is my personal not so perfect interpreting about the meaning ”High Cap“

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-6 19:24:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-11-7 04:24

I doubt it.............flattening farmland to build houses is not going to stimulate the economy.

The imbalance of wealth

low salaries is thwarting the government’s efforts to stimulate domestic demand and reduce the economy’s dependence on investment and trade.

China is suffering from an imbalance in social and economic development between different regions, between urban and rural area.

More rice and pork in the mouth of the laobaixing to keep the cud in their mouth and business as it ever was............

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.