Author: english-learner

Is WSJ encouraging Japan-China conflict?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-5 19:23:34 |Display all floors
Wall Street Journal is a lie!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-6 11:13:54 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-6 13:47:53 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-6 14:49:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-11-6 14:59
fatdragon Post time: 2013-11-5 18:45
Britain does not, to the best of my belief, have any "Imperial" ambitions. They gave up the majori ...

Most Britons have no dog in the fight over Diaoyudao, true.  But the monarchists obviously do, in their comments, and in their marshalling of the media in demonizing China as a humane and civilized country, criticizing its vigorous responses to Islamic terrorists as oppression, after removing the word "terrorist" from the word "Islamic" or "Uighur".  Their pointed, persistent, and precision-targeted attacks on China are not sporadic or haphazard, but always aimed at making Chins's self-defense appear to be overbearing and aggressive.  The Uighur community is not angry at China, as most of them enjoy more rights and privileges than they would have if they were under the Shariah that British propaganda paints as their dream of utopia.  Rather, it is the minority of Uighurs who have been misled by the British propagandists who sign up for suicide missions aganst their own motherland, believing that the British are their REAL friends.  Most Britons are sensible and peaceful, but their imperial government is anything but peaceful.  Britain has learned not to wage wars directly, as it can do so with less harm to herself, less expense, and greater benefit by having its ex-colonies in the Americas and Australia wage them for her.  This is precisely what is happening in the way Japan is receiving aid from the ex-colonies of Britain, which seemingly are democratic in form, but whose marching orders seem to be quite uniform and unrelated to the national interest of their own peoples.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-9 17:04:28 |Display all floors
WSJ is an American right wing publication.

Of course it hopes to see China thrown into chaos and the US reap the benefit.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-10 04:47:26 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2013-11-9 17:04
WSJ is an American right wing publication.

Of course it hopes to see China thrown into chaos and th ...

This paper is a good door mat.  It absorbs and retains a lot of mud.  Any wishy washy idea will also stick.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.