Author: bjLily

Do terrorists deserve our sympathy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-3 23:04:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-3 22:35
So every country has a "terrorist mouthpiece" - the U.S. of A. has CNN, Britain has BBC, Germany h ...

Come on.  You try to grasp every nasty opportunity to bash China and Chinese people. Where's your conscience?

Did Xinhua claim that they or Chinese people sympathized with 911 terrorists?
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 01:53:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-3 23:23
Surely you are not so naive as to believe that Westerners must not repay you in kind if you slande ...

You know everything from your own media..... lies and propaganda. But being part of the machinery you have to say that I suppose.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 07:21:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-11-4 07:25
seneca Post time: 2013-11-3 23:23
Surely you are not so naive as to believe that Westerners must not repay you in kind if you slande ...

Where did I slander them? It is them or you? I don't follow your illogical statement?

Please tell us whether Xinhua claimed they sympathized 911 terrorists that you defined Xinhua as a terrorist mouthpiece.

Please tell us Whether or not Xinhua supports the terrorist strike against Iraq that Uncle Sam and John Bull told the world there's WMDs in Iraq under false pretense.

Notevery Westerners have the nasty mentality -I-HATE-CHINA as you.

Raton who is a German forumite claimed in this thread the US government is the biggest terrorist.
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 09:20:11 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-11-3 09:06
If Seneca is China (as he keeps claiming), he should be arrested as a subversive foreign element.
T ...

The reason that will never happen is because he doesn't live in China. He's never even been to China.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 09:20:42 |Display all floors
Could it be the 9/11 terrorists deserve sympathy from the world for striking back at nearly 100 years
of occupation and meddling in middle east affairs by the USA?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 09:22:34 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 09:23:31 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.