Author: lscat123

Police:" I am out of toilet paper!"   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-3 19:32:19 |Display all floors
............He should have phoned his family to fulfill the mission.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 19:39:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by manoj10 at 2013-11-3 16:41
zakoi Post time: 2013-11-3 14:50
Oh! my brainy son, calm down. You can think of my suggestion. Even we can provide you to technolog ...

What does "we" mean ? When did the Malays won any nobel or invented anything useful. It may be time to take your valium oldie. You won't need any new technology to find gold, all you need is a particle accelerator and a telemetric reciever. Go figure out what it means dimwit.{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 21:32:59 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2013-11-3 19:39
What does "we" mean ? When did the Malays won any nobel or invented anything useful. It may be time ...

Me and Malay?? Did you ask it to the Baba Subhon Sarkar? --funny

BTW, India has hired some Malaysian technology of  flood and erosion control. Geo tube is one of them.

I bet, I know India better than you. told you before.

My son! study well, don't miss school. don't always follow others.  today is the festival of light and ask your dad to buy some made in china fire crackers and enjoy it. happy dewali.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 23:34:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 23:37:47 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 07:28:37 |Display all floors
incarnationabc Post time: 2013-11-2 17:45
How great the Chinese police are!

That is all Chinese police are goof for. They cannot police propley when outside china from my experience.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 07:29:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-3 13:10
What roll do the police have for such situations?

Chinese police are the equivalent to toilet attendants in the west

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.