Author: sansukong

Putin meets Chinese military official on ties [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-3 04:10:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2013-11-3 04:11
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-3 03:31
A belated move by China, but nevertheless, a wise move for China to take. Next, China is to boost  ...

THE TRUE FACE OF CHINA'S NEMESIS IS CALLED CHAOS (DECEPTION)

Too late for China to mount a military defense of its territory.  If attacked on seven fronts, China cannot defend itself.  China can defeat Japan, but the result is China will be attacked on at least half a dozen fronts, and then its "military power" will be spread too thin to offer any true resistance.  China's only chance is to talk directly to Britain, and lay down its cards with the manipulator of the many tiered zombie-armies, head of which only is Japan.  These proxies do not believe China would dare use its nuclear deterrent on them.  And of the few who so believe, they do not dare show it to their master.

And, for China to use its nuclear deterrent means it has failed to deter.  It means China would not be saved by means of its nuclear deterrent.  China would then only suffer the consequence of using its nuclear weapons.  

Which is the real object of the war.

Only by talking to Britain then can this CHAOS, be reduced to MADness, and MADness restored to PEACE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 04:24:24 |Display all floors
One of the consequences of a multipolar world is that one cannot be certain of who will deliver the final blow to China, who is often not the one who delivers the first, or the second, or the third blow.  Nuclear deterrence fails against proxies willingly or ignorantly risking their lives to attack China.  The best way to neutralize China's nuclear deterrence is to use proxy armies to both provoke China's use of its nuclear forces and to help deplete it by absorbing it.  On the moral plane, it turns China's nuclear deterrence for self-defense into a nuclear threat of offensive character, and unites the rest of mankind in seeking its extermination, even with the use of nuclear weapons!  

The solution is to repolarize the world into a bipolar system.

To do so, China must have the perspicacity to find and nerves of steel confront the real enemy hiding behind so many tentacles and so many layers of proxies guarding it and acting as its henchmen as well.

Middle Earth is under attack.  Knowing where is Mordor is the key to its defense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 04:45:02 |Display all floors
CHINA'S BEST FRIEND AND SAVIOR - TAIWAN AS ALWAYS.

TAIWAN HAS A MORAL DUTY TO THE DEFENSE OF THE REPUBLIC OF CHINA AND THE ENTIRE CHINESE PEOPLE TO TAKE THE LEAD IN RETAKING DIAOYUDAO, AND TURN THE TABLES ON THE JAPANESE IMPERIAL ARMY RESURRECTED FROM THE YASUKUNI GRAVEYARDS.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 04:58:34 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-2 19:58
This round for China..... Losing is not the option !!!
中国这一轮.....认输,是不是选项!

Why?

Heartless Institute want to start a China Japan war?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 07:25:15 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-11-3 04:58
Why?

JAPAN IS DOING A MILITARY EXERCISE TO "RETAKE AN ISLAND" -- CHINA'S ISLAND OF DIAOYUDAO, TO BE SURE -- AND BRAZENLY INTRUDED INTO CHINA'S NAVAL EXERCISE IN THE WESTERN PACIFIC LAST WEEK AGAINST ALL INTERNATIONAL NORMS OF BEHAVIOR.

JAPAN WANTS A WAR WITH CHINA.

CHINA IS EXERCISING UTMOST RESTRAINT, BUT THIS IS PERCEIVED AS WEAKNESS INSTEAD BY THE JAPANESE AND ITS ANGLOPHILE BACKERS.  THE AIM OF JAPAN IS TO REGAIN ITS EMPIRE.  THE BRITISH OBJECTIVE IS TO EXECUTE THE PALMERSTON PLAN OF CUTTING UP CHINA LIKE A WATERMELON, ONE CENTURY LATER.  THUS, TO BOTH, THIS SEEMS LIKE A WIN-WIN SITUATION, AND THEREFORE, CAN BE EXPECTED TO PROCEED AS PLANNED.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 09:06:32 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-3 07:25
JAPAN IS DOING A MILITARY EXERCISE TO "RETAKE AN ISLAND" -- CHINA'S ISLAND OF DIAOYUDAO, TO BE SUR ...

There is no war.

And if there is any war, even rats in the Malayan jungle will be affected.

Go tell the Malayan jungle rat not to take orders from the Heartless Institute.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 11:41:07 |Display all floors
abramicus Post time: 2013-11-3 03:45
CHINA'S BEST FRIEND AND SAVIOR - TAIWAN AS ALWAYS.

TAIWAN HAS A MORAL DUTY TO THE DEFENSE OF THE RE ...

So it is, indeed ...... as blood is thicker than water...as Taiwan, is an integral part of the P.R. of China.
因此,它是......如血总是血浓于水

如,台湾,永远是一个不可分割的一部分的中华人民共和国。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.