Views: 8688|Replies: 30

Sex party exposed in Beijing, for rich and famous!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-1 16:36:04 |Display all floors
1.jpg

Last year, numerous celebs and models in China were accused of taking part in mass paid orgies during the Hainan Rendez-Voux Lifestyle and Yacht Show in Sanya, an accusation that many vehemently denied. Be that as it may, another similar party, that was allegedly even bigger and more illicit, has been exposed. This time the “den of debauchery” was located in a luxury villa outside the fifth ring road in Beijing.

The party was exposed by a netizen who stayed at the mysterious villa with friends over the October holiday (sorry, no details on how to get invited have been revealed). All the usual suspects were in attendance: Fu’erdai rich kids, celebs, sleazy multi-millionaires, female models, dudes with big muscles.

Photos uploaded by the netizen on October 29 show race cars, BMWs, Mercedes and many other luxury cars parked outside; most of which didn’t have number plates. Scores of people had already gathered in the villa an hour before it was to start; the outside pool was full of attractive women. When the party officially started (how does one “officially start” a party like this? With a gong?) many of the women changed into bikinis; some played in the water with the men while others danced on poles.

Meanwhile inside the villa, with the booze flowing, female and male hotties could be seen entertaining guests. The most “desirable women” were allegedly taken away to private rooms (what about the most desirable men?). Allegedly, some male guests went straight up to the bikini-wearing women and began to fondle them, without even the courtesy of a hello first!

As one can expect the pictures quickly went viral online and many have condemned the party for being a giant meat market for the super rich. Or maybe they’re just jealous they didn’t get invited.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 10:55:39 |Display all floors
Or maybe they’re just jealous they didn’t get invited.

In order to avoid  accusations of being jealous, we should all shut up and encourage more debauchery rivaling ancient Rome and the Shang Dynasty prior to their fall.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 11:23:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by vf84tcat at 2013-11-2 23:50

Here in Washington, DC the same. Attractive young girls have no problem whatsoever offering up their tits and pussies if they think a guy has money.  I've traveled the world and it's the same everywhere.

I very much respect women but the truth is the truth. If women don't like this being said about them they should just stop doing it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 13:42:17 |Display all floors
vf84tcat Post time: 2013-11-2 11:23
Here in Washingtonton, DC the same. Attractive young girls have no problem whatsoever offering up th ...

That seems to be pretty much true. That this one was found to occur in Beijing should be no indictment on China itself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 15:25:58 |Display all floors
Why should woman always get the blame, are the men innocent? They say it takes two to tango.

If there is not a market there can be no supply.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-11-2 19:14:30 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 468259058 at 2013-11-2 19:19

I didn't read it in news reports.
Would u like to give us a link?

++++++++++++++
just did a baidu search, and the pic is from clips in a movie.
Conclusion: Fake news.
our life is full of sunshine

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 19:59:34 |Display all floors
This post was edited by PhoebeChao at 2013-11-2 20:00

hmm... this is nothing new

china ppl may want to condemn their super rich, actually this kind of party happened to the world's rich

i know of some hk actors (so called heartthrobs) who had participated in such orgies; u dun just wanna know who {:soso_e144:}

whenever i see fans going after their heatthrobs, i thot to myself .... hmmm "if they only knew ..." {:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.