Author: Steve_lin

Would you buy a car that's made in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 09:50:52 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-11-4 09:39
I survived a lifetime of riding in and driving American cars, why would I be hesitant to buy a Chine ...

all I know is the Germans make the best cars....Personally I think it's Mercedes....my kids laugh at me.....they think BMW is the way to go.....they also laugh at me because I still use a Blackberry,,,,,
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 09:52:39 |Display all floors
why does everything need to be verified...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-11-4 09:52:56 |Display all floors
and where do they go...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 13:05:34 |Display all floors
Most of the cars nowadays is like COMMODITY ITEMS.......

....except for the HIGH PERFORMANCE, high quality cars from Germany, Korea, France, Italy and Japan. <Prices US$15,000 to US$50,000>

So, I reckon - if you are on a budget is between US$5,000 to US$20,000>>>it will be CHINA, USA crap cars!!!!! Maybe MALAYSIAN, ITALIAN companies as well.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 13:17:19 |Display all floors
If you are ON A BUDGET, you cannot avoid CRAP =====USA or CHINA cars!!!!

SIMPLE as THAT.

--------------end of argument---------------

How'd you gonna compete with MOSTLY OUTSOURCED components of USA made cars <done in China, obviously> and CHINA made cheapos - of adequate quality to passed STANDARD TEST needed to be consider ROADWORTHY.

USA DOESN'T MAKE cars, it just ASSEMBLED cars only>>>>most of the components are outsourced!

Goodness gracious, if you want QUALITY CARS, you got to buy Japs, Germ, Frenchie, Korean or the high quality marques from Italy, UK

Isn't it ONVIOUS, doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 13:20:08 |Display all floors
snappysammy Post time: 2013-11-4 09:52
why does everything need to be verified...

SAM

this is from FOREST GUMP movie

"Momma says, don't trust STRANGERS"
Quite obvious, there are many UGLY predators out there!
Your neighbours could be HOODS or drug dealers!
A person should only trust his family, friends and network. Even the wife is suspect.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 22:08:42 |Display all floors
Well I wouldn't buy THIS pile of crap: “When we take someone coming from a Toyota or a Honda, we show them the Microsoft Sync technology,” Miami Ford dealer Benitez said of the Fusion’s voice-activated and touchscreen systems.
- Miami Embraces Detroit as Fusion Leaps With Coastal Surge

Yes, as well as the cost-cutting of putting ancient technology such as a ladder chassis in the Ford F150 truck and a live rear-axle in the Mustang, they've put krappy Microkrap krudware in the Ford Fusion. The bug ridden krap will only have one part that works and that's the NSA backdoor.
Compounding is the magic ingredient.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.