Author: sansukong

World rethinks opinion on Putin’s Russia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-11-2 19:33:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sansukong at 2013-11-2 18:39
KIyer Post time: 2013-11-2 16:50
thanks! that clears something up.  I reckon it is not only debt, but also deliberate increase. loo ...

looks like there is no intention to repay... that is when people increase such borrowing!!

Mathematically, it is impossible for any country to repay such a gargantuan debt! It's time the Chinese learn from the Lakota Indians..........

Excerpt:

The United States Continues to Steal Land from Indians
December 20, 2009 by admin

Only in America if you steal something and hold onto it long enough does it becomes yours.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-2 19:58:26 |Display all floors
Russia might not be an industrial powerhouse

One thing Putin has more influence than his  predecessors.Russia is stronger than it was 10years ago.
The USA will always be number one, in my lifetime At least.
Just that it might have to get used to sharing the stage sometimes and shock and horror to them,they will have to listen to other countries.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 01:30:30 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-11-2 14:51
That is a pathetic mischaracterisation of what Vladimir Pudding has done...

I don't think Mr Obam ...
  1. country that cannot earn a living through real and honest work (in factories) is a developing country. Russia has lost industrial capacity and is trying to make up by exploiting its natural resources. This is a second-rate developing country's aspiration.
Copy code
Russia has lost its intellectuals, scholars, scientists......and has gained nothing from Putin rule except posterings, and bullying.

I guess China is quite happy with that too because a strong Russia at China's borders is not very good for China.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 01:32:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-11-2 19:33
Mathematically, it is impossible for any country to repay such a gargantuan debt! It's time the Ch ...

Every Chinese communist head send their children to America .....

That should tell you the real China thinks of America.

Not the China of this foreign jungle rat.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-3 01:37:14 |Display all floors
Mathematically, it is impossible for any country to repay such a gargantuan debt! It's time the Ch ...

Malaysia is introducing a 6% GST.

No need much, If America just introduce a 2% GST, America will have surpluses over flowing until there is no Treasuries left..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 00:16:41 |Display all floors
  1. Only in America if you steal something and hold onto it long enough does it becomes yours.
Copy code
you right.................Heartland Institute is American as apple pie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-11-4 00:21:13 |Display all floors

and only in drains you have drain rats.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.