Views: 1827|Replies: 4

Beijing couple sails to marry in Antarctica [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-27 11:41:25 |Display all floors

After about three weeks’ rest in Los Angeles, the couple registered their marriage in Las Vegas then headed to Antarctica for their wedding ceremony. (CNS Photo/ Mao Jianjun)

Zhang Xinyu and Liang Hong is a couple from Beijing. Liang was born in 1979 and Zhang istwo years older than her. With the help of four friends, they set off from Shanghai on July5, 2013 for the voyage around the world after six months of preparation. They are knownas the first Chinese couple setting sail for voyage around the world.

Related: How should we get married nowadays?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 11:41:36 |Display all floors

After about three weeks’ rest in Los Angeles, the couple registered their marriage in Las Vegas then headed to Antarctica for their wedding ceremony. (CNS Photo/ Mao Jianjun)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 11:41:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 22:40:20 |Display all floors
I think they will be cooool!  {:soso_e179:}
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-28 12:15:59 |Display all floors
I hope she doesn't give him the cold shoulder and I hope he doesn't get cold feet.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.