Views: 1842|Replies: 6

Truth is timeless ... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-27 09:40:36 |Display all floors
Truth is timeless ..... Irrespective of who tells it, where it is told, how it is told and when it is told.

Shutting out the truth does not make it go away!

真理是永恒的.....不论谁告诉它,

被告知,它是如何被告知,

当它被告知。

关闭的真相,不使它消失!

Translation...(not absolute)...

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 10:12:39 |Display all floors
Related Article....

Truth is timeless ...

A crime is a crime. Justice shall prevail!

真理是永恒的...

例如犯罪是犯罪。

公道
为准!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 12:47:33 |Display all floors
you see

within the last two days, the mods have taken down two other similar threads of yours................
the calling a spade a spade.,....and the calling a truth a truth.

and now, this thread.

how the moderators can tolerate sansukong is a big mystery to me.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 13:47:27 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-10-27 13:48

@@@@@@

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 15:45:59 |Display all floors
why they a allow a kindergartener like sansukong to degrade, to corrupt, this place, is still a big mystery to me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-29 00:38:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-7-29 00:59:14 |Display all floors

the Heartlands did not pay you salary?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.