Author: 1584austin

Are Indian Students Brighter Than Chinese Students?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-10-27 05:00:03 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-10-27 01:31
It is the must be,if here is no changing,or competition, here will be no progress for you,he|s ...

My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 07:55:04 |Display all floors
totally agree with laughsatyou. remember a lot, have no idea how to use it. ive had students recite passages of Shakespeare off by heart,  but ask them "if they like it" and its over thier head. not just in school, workers are the same.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 09:15:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by cestmoi at 2013-10-27 09:17
KIyer Post time: 2013-10-27 04:38
My experience is that American universities have the best atmosphere for specifically 'academic and  ...
... But in terms of being really bright and doing well, it is totally individual and there is no correlation to country or culture...

A bit of insight from KIyer, who on other occasions are prone to judgemental outbursts based on limited number of factoids and observations?
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 09:24:07 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-10-26 23:19
Zakoi,if you can give a little introduction on the difference about “The system is different, th ...

1.        Indian educational system is very much decentralized. Each state has their own educational board. It’s your choice whether you go with state board or central board.  
2.        Background=India-commonwealth background, China-non-commonwealth back ground.
3.        India =10+2 = 12 and then college, China = 6+3+3 = 12 and then college
4.        History is not compulsory in India, but it is compulsory in China up to high school level.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-27 09:48:16 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2013-10-27 01:48
I've met indian students, they are brighter than the Chinese.

Chinese have studied a lot and think ...

Oh,your opinion and observation was  based on “ I've met Indian students, they are brighter than the Chinese.”

But whether the proportion between them can represent all the students worldwide they come from India and China?

Only through scientific statistics we can get the final conclusion,one is better than another,if it is not the scenario,then we can say our own analysis and experience is only representing our own reasoning。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 10:05:50 |Display all floors
zakoi Post time: 2013-10-27 11:24
1.        Indian educational system is very much decentralized. Each state has their own educational boar ...

As best as I can remember, history is compulsory upto year 10 in most school boards in India. of course the British had a role in framing the history books even after the 'Independence' of India, so it waters down the British contribution.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-27 10:08:05 |Display all floors
cestmoi Post time: 2013-10-27 11:15
A bit of insight from KIyer, who on other occasions are prone to judgemental outbursts based on li ...

my conclusions about American universities is also based on my own 'limited experience, limited 'factoids' and limited observations!! My opinions are my own!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.