Author: Lillian92

English Fever in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-25 01:36:32 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-10-24 09:24
Ignorant mainlanders is China's biggest drawback.

Chinese schools should teach mainland children  ...

it's good to kno another secondary foreign language but not exactly the way china promoting it (it looks like the english is gettin more attention than primary language)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-10-25 02:02:53 |Display all floors
English fever? Take an English pill! and the fever will subside.
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 11:51:05 |Display all floors
Although the college entrance examination English scores dropped to 100 points, but everybody was not reduced enthusiasm for English learning

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 13:03:00 |Display all floors
With the development of economic globalization, english gradually become a necessary skill we have to acquire. Although we studyed english from an early years but smoothly communicate with foreigners seemed to be not a piece of case for a large portion of naitives. Yeah, we can do it well in the english examination. but applying it  into practice tend to be something tough. As for my part,english is just a certain tool that was used to communicate with others. if we can speak english all day, and to conduct like speak Chinese, a few days later, big progress is obvious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 13:15:27 |Display all floors
Lillian92 Post time: 2013-10-24 11:49
In the afternoon of August 14, 2006, at the door of Chongqing Bookstore, Zhang Weihan from Sichuan ...

It reminds me of my college time But,I was never the crazy one to learn English,like this. I still remember one fellow yelling in front of the college cantine where hundreds passing by,"I have no face!..." All is just a practice for the courage to speak. For me,I need my face,I also speak English but english is not as important as my face.
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 13:22:15 |Display all floors
Lillian92 Post time: 2013-10-24 11:50
People spent great amount of money to learn English well. When Li Yang’s Crazy English got popula ...

Yeah,this guy,IS crazy. Was on his live show once. And,don't like him because he's not real
elegant star jewelry www.e-starjewelry.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-25 14:30:31 |Display all floors
Sometimes the young people don't have any choices but only studying English industriously. There are intense pressure on the job, family, exam, future.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.