Author: DSseeing

Is it right for a father to shower for his daughter?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-24 16:22:28 |Display all floors
How come a father's rights got neglected when no sexual offense was conformed?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 17:20:57 |Display all floors
This post was edited by attilaattila at 2013-10-24 10:22
Sorry to hear that.
But the dad should adapt to local environment and study local law

That's ok but then when a western woman in Dubai get raped by her coleague and both get jailed for adultery, and the woman gets the longer sentence, U.S. ngo-s etc should   totally understand that is a different culture, and the woman had to study the local law.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 19:31:50 |Display all floors
There are two very separate issues here.

When my daughter was six years old, I asked myself when I should stop sharing baths with her (baths, not showers). I then realised that, because I was asking that question, it was time to stop. She was old enough to bathe alone and I should respect that.

The other issue is America still having its 'Wild West' love of guns and its police's attitude of 'shoot first, ask questions if they're still alive'.  I'm glad I live in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 20:20:29 |Display all floors
i REALLY dont think so rather somethin in this story is missin here  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e128:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 21:14:53 |Display all floors
Obviously that is not right.

But it didn't necessarily make him a pedophile, just maybe a guy in need of professional counseling.

Although the police had the right to shoot him, they shouldn't have. They were in no danger of him. They should have tazed him instead.

To shoot him shows bully mentality.

Now, that girl has lost her father and her life is ruined, because of some cops with an inferiority complex.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 21:30:04 |Display all floors
this is the biggest tragic stories ever happen in the western world.
whats wrong for father to shower his daughter or mom to shower her son???

There is no right or wrong.
If they comfortable to shower, let it be!

the social workers are the worse one. They always like to apply everything from outiside to the law.
because it makes them feel they have done something. But they often destroy family lives!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 21:32:11 |Display all floors
This event reminds me of a  a Chinese movie called 'Gua Sha'.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.