Author: Rearwindow

Why foreign press always targets on China's pollution?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-23 23:50:06 |Display all floors
What is wrong with reporting the truth?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 23:50:51 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2013-10-23 23:47
who is to be blamed for?

I think that the foreign nations can not evade their responsibilities. th ...

Did any country force China to build these factories?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 00:52:03 |Display all floors
IF they're so interested why dont they all come to china and have some meetings to help the chinese solve their/world  problem or they only want to sell news  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 01:49:32 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-10-23 21:52
aaooq Post time: 2013-10-23 19:47
who is to be blamed for?

I think that the foreign nations can not evade their responsibilities. th ...

and these foreign countries forced the 'mighty' Chinese government to allow them entry or else? China placed a giant advert to the world.......come here with your pollution and we'd manufacture it, build up trillions in cash reserves that we will promptly give away. In the interim, let them inhale smog...........take one for the party.
Maybe a sort of population control by the back.......there is a poison going on...
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 01:54:28 |Display all floors
western media just like criticizing china to make themselves feel better. anything negative about china they get a hard on for it. do u think they will feel better if china cleans out the pollution? they hope it gets worst like how they always want the coming collapse of china by gordon g chang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-24 01:56:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-10-23 21:57
youknowhat Post time: 2013-10-23 20:52
IF they're so interested why dont they all come to china and have some meetings to help the chinese  ...

But Xie Zhenhua, head of China's Climate Change and Coordinating Committee said, "Climate change and charging carbon taxes in imports ... are two issues in two areas" and should be tackled in separate negotiating forums.

"I oppose using climate change as an excuse to practice protectionism on trade," Xie, a former Chinese environment minister, told the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a Washington think tank.

Trade......that's China's only concern
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-10-24 08:13:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-10-24 10:24

The now 'advanced' industrialized countries had a head start of about 200 years in polluting the atmosphere and getting themselves in the position they are now. Those were the days when the now developing countries were not free to develop they way they wanted - they were ruled by European nations. It is rather amusing to see the same people that move polluting industries to someone else's backyard to further intrude to their backyard to comment on the pollution. The level of pollution for producing a product is less today than it was when the present Industrial revolution started in Europe and America. We should be thankful - it could be worse. Of course, every effort must be made to reduce pollution, but it has to be reasonable and fair to the current manufacturers. Using it as a pretext to try and control the policies of another country is just hypocrisy. I think the Chinese people are aware of that. The per-capita pollution in China or any other part of Asia is still less than that of advanced countries like the USA, Australia and Europe. An average Australian's share of emissions is about 28 times that of an Indian. Almost all advanced countries have a per-head emissions share of about an order of magnitud (10 times) higher than that of Asians or under-developed countries. The Asians have a long, long way to go before they reach any kind of comparable levels, and before the pot can call the kettle black!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.