Author: Rearwindow

Why foreign press always targets on China's pollution?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-30 15:51:32 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2013-10-30 04:43
Dear Seneca, looks like you are trying to juggle 3 balls at once
- expanding your English vocabular ...

Oh boy

Same as Querist, when can´t debate you can with your well known jabbering pointing other´s English language.

You fell from the foreigner pretender poster to the ridiculous poster

You failed again son
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 16:09:45 |Display all floors
They just don't favor the positive side of China. What can China do?
Just like USA love pointing fingers at China's Human rights problems, so China's pointing their problems too.
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-30 16:24:27 |Display all floors
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Happiest Member

Post time 2013-10-30 17:08:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by KIyer at 2013-10-30 19:08
messi30 Post time: 2013-10-30 17:51
Oh boy

Same as Querist, when can´t debate you can with your well known jabbering pointing other ...

well, you back?!! before you whinge on behalf of your friend, look up the thread and note that if someone starts personal attacks, they should be prepared to see it come back.  A good lesson for those that need it. Make a note, might help you in the future too!
My friend the Black Swan

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-31 03:58:36 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-30 12:14
The secret of my life is - I am not 70 yet. Not by a long shot. But I have lived my life very inte ...

A nomadic life seems glamorous and appealing to the young..... I felt quite the same, even if my T-shirt drawer may not match yours by a long shot.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-31 21:57:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-31 16:30
I hope you were a good Hippie when it was time to follow that movement's antics. I certainly think ...

I haven't changed much....... but with age, I had to moderate my ways..... of course.

The Chinese experience is totally different to the western one..... so there can be no comparison. In the west, the young rebelled against the rampant consumerism and imposed wars.

It was a different era, but good fun in many respects.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.