Author: sansukong

Hidden Secrets Of Money [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-23 00:27:10 |Display all floors
Federal Reserve money is what sustains the current world order and prosperity,

And before that, Bank of England money is what gave rise to the British Empire ....compare that to the chaos and poverty in China under the Qing Dynasty silver monetary system.

Ps....FED model itself from the Bank of England and today almost country have this system....almost every country except Zimbabwe.......and North Korea.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 12:12:11 |Display all floors

International Monetary System - New Economic Slavery

Uploaded on 28 Oct 2011

A brief about paper money,

1. How paper money is created
2. policy of using it,

3. debt,

4. inflation

5. Interest

International Monetary system is called modern day Slavery ..

watch the full video to know more about it .

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 13:10:12 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-23 12:12

Slavery

......that is what the authors who writes suck stuffs want......

...each and every one of them are Tea party Republicans and climate change deniers.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 13:15:44 |Display all floors
Sansukong......

Just look at yourself......

Facts and reality have no place in your mind.

Expertise and mainstream knowledge means nothing to you and your kind.

all you are ever interested in rat drain stuffs.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 13:19:03 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-23 12:12

Sansukong

If you are really interested in what is economic slavery and vampire capitalism......you don't need to look further than the conditions of migrant workers in China..........

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.