Views: 3287|Replies: 11

Hidden Secrets Of Money [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-22 16:50:05 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 17:55:32 |Display all floors
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 18:46:31 |Display all floors
when people take short cuts and learn economics...........and climate science..............from esoteric web sites instead of from university professors ....................the whole world is full of rats, Red Necks, cowboys, and Tea Partiers.

:@:@

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 19:20:23 |Display all floors
A Jackass develops a bigger ego, when it thinks it is a human.
Translation...(not absolute)...

公驴有一个更大的自我,当它认为它是一个人类。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 19:24:51 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-22 19:20

Know why so many rats, cowboys, Tea Partiers nowadays?

All these lazy rats who think they are experts in economic after a 5 minutes you tube from a radical Republican web site.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 21:47:10 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-22 19:20

So easy to be a rat, right?

No need scholarship, no need studies, no need expertise.

All you need is a 5 minutes you tube from an esoteric political Republican Tea Party web site.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 22:59:39 |Display all floors
Fiat money?

The real fiat money are those Zimbabwe money, that those Tea Partiers get if they abolish the FED.

The US$ has double entry, accountability., market forces,

Gold standard?

Don't even think of it.

If the US$ goes into gold standard, the world will see a depression no one can even imagine.

.......and as usual, when US sneezes, the rest of the world catches the cold......and China will be in total chaos.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.