Author: english-learner

Who's to blame for anti-mainland sentiment in Hong Kong?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-23 03:17:54 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-22 18:55
Oh, you did make a fool of yourself with your stupidity!

you are losing your head whilst the young fella is feeding you crumbs.........your Nut is shrivelled!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 03:48:47 |Display all floors
amongt ourselves we always have somethin to pick but when a foreigner comes in the whole atmosphere changes the environment totally to a whole different level...i wouldnt join this fight IF i were you (yes you)  {:soso_e114:}{:soso_e135:}{:soso_e113:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 03:53:20 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 06:46:15 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 06:48:24 |Display all floors
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 06:56:56 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 08:31:24 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-23 06:56
So you demonstrate the blighter, espousing Big Mouth Seneca, that he improved his vocabulary in 30  ...
A warped and demented personality could never be coherent.

Exactly, which is why you're an incoherent and demented old fool who lives in your own dream world thinking that folks give a damn about what you think and how you say things.
At your age, delusion is all you have left I guess.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.