Views: 6299|Replies: 11

What makes a Woman Beautiful? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-20 00:47:51 |Display all floors
This is a loeaded question.

Not everyone sees beauty in the same way. I find myself in asituation where while I am becoming older, the outer beauty of a woman is nolonger the important factor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-20 15:58:57 |Display all floors
yes there are diferences , but according to a study, males tend to prefer and see more fertile and healthy womas as beautiful, or so to speak those who can have a lot of child.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 08:56:12 |Display all floors
Outer beauty is still an important factor and will be a vital factor. "I prefer inner beauty"--is a ready made dialogue. outer beauty leads to explore the inner beauty. Inner is permanent, while outer is skin deep.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 09:39:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Smaug at 2013-10-21 09:41

I agree with you, KnoledgeWisdome.

If you had asked me this 20 years ago, I would have said: "Thin and fit, with long hair and friendly."

Now, it takes a lot more for me to consider a woman beautiful. Still, she has to have some basic level of physical fitness. But long hair is not a requirement. Friendly still is, but now, I like a certain confidence that comes from life experience and even motherhood. If she thinks of others' points of view and knows how to laugh at life, that is beautiful too. She must also have her values in the right places.

Maybe it sounds like I'm very picky? But no, I actually have lower physical standards. She doesn't have to have a pretty face, or be perfectly trim. Now, a physically beautiful woman can ruin her whole image to me with one sentence, while a physically ugly woman can charm me to the soul.
Oh, she also cannot be dumb. If I cannot have a deep philosophical conversation with her, then I need to move on. She needs to be complex, like a smooth bottle of red wine. I like a little challenge too; someone who inspires me to be my best.

Use magic tools Report

Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-21 10:12:08 |Display all floors
It is a two way traffic. If a man is kind, understanding, and considerate most women would likewise react with their heart making them endearing to the the man. For me, it makes my woman beautiful in my eyes because we are automatically connected.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 17:11:50 |Display all floors
attilaattila Post time: 2013-10-20 15:58
yes there are diferences , but according to a study, males tend to prefer and see more fertile and h ...

Agree.
Biologically, men's job is to pass on their genes
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-21 17:14:54 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-10-21 09:39
I agree with you, KnoledgeWisdome.

If you had asked me this 20 years ago, I would have said: "Thin  ...

My girlfriend always says I'm dumb, is that a sign for break-up?
Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.