Views: 14585|Replies: 46

A matter of perception or selective persecution?  Close [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-19 15:14:44 |Display all floors
A matter of perception or selective persecution?

2013-10-18 13:32
voice_cd Delete your thread Matter of interpretation....
Foul language
31# Post time 2013-10-18 09:31:23 |View the author only
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2013-10-18 10:33

sansukong Post time: 2013-10-18 09:57
Exactly! How is that Japan refuses till this very day, to acknowledge ... "The RAPE of Nanking"?

Your mother got raped?

People like you can never be satisfied.

Do you want Rape of Tokyo before you shut up?

My response:

Matter of interpretation... ... 1 2 3 4 Recycle bin        China & World        27
sansukong
2013-10-18 13:26

No. But your mother volunteered? Translation...(not absolute)... 没有! 但你的母亲主动请缨? ...
Post time 2013-10-18 07:41:43 |Revolutionar

sansukong Post time: 2013-10-18 08:31
You talk as if you were and still are a Japanese collaborator!
Translation ...

WW2 over 70 years ago.

Get over it.

The last WW2 collaborator died a long time ago.

My respose:

Just because your mother volunteered to please your Japanese masters, those women who were raped were of no consequence to the crimes committed by your Japanese masters?

Translation...(not absolute)....  

仅仅因为你的母亲主动请缨请你的日本的主人,
那些妇女谁被强奸,分别为的没有影响日本大师的犯下的罪行吗?

Note: The penalty for speaking up the truth is having my thread deleted!

Let The Masses Speak !!!
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-19 16:16:39 |Display all floors
Dear mod.

I think you need to respect the visitors to this forum.

Why let cuckoo birds post freely around here?

How to gain respectability when you let cuckoo birds post?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-19 18:17:13 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-10-19 15:16
Dear mod.

You have shown utter disrespect for those raped victims in China and the rest of the Asian countries. A rape is a rape, even if it was committed almost 70 years ago and the rapist is without remorse!
translation...(not absolute)...

你显示,完全不尊重对于那些强奸受害者在中国和其他亚洲国家。

强奸是强奸 即使这的致力于近70年前最糟糕的是,强奸犯没有悔恨!

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-19 18:21:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-19 18:17
You have shown utter disrespect for those raped victims in China and the rest of the Asian countri ...

You chi sin.

This thread is not about rape but about you and your cuckoo bird brain.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-19 18:34:08 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2013-10-19 17:21
You chi sin.

This thread is not about rape but about you and your cuckoo bird brain.
Post time 2013-10-18 07:41:43 |Revolutionar

WW2 over 70 years ago.

Get over it.

The last WW2 collaborator died a long time ago.

Why do you think the Jews never let the Holocaust be forgotten?

Translation...(not absolute)...

为什么你认为犹太人,从来没有让大屠杀,被人遗忘?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-19 18:52:54 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-19 18:34
Why do you think the Jews never let the Holocaust be forgotten?

It is people like you who spreads hatred and stu pidity every time you post around here.

Such racist hatred that this sansukong carries should be locked up and the keys thrown away.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-19 19:01:05 |Display all floors
This cuckoo brain sansukong thinks the more racist remarks he can post around here, the more points he scores.

What you think, mod?

Is that true?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.