Views: 4895|Replies: 13

Dalai Lama manufactured Tibetan orphans [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-16 14:08:24 |Display all floors
On Sept 11, the Swiss newspaper Neue Zuercher Zeitung published a story about how the Dalai Lama and Swiss businessman Charles Aeschimann arranged to take about 200 Tibetan children to Switzerland in the 1960s.
The Dalai Lama called for US and European families to adopt Tibetan children after he fled to India following a failed armed rebellion. Aeschimann helped take about 200 Tibetan children to Switzerland.
The Dalai Lama told the Swiss public that the children were all orphans, but only 19 of them were. Some of the children were even forced to go to the Switzerland without their parents' knowledge, the newspaper reported.
The Dalai Lama hoped the children could gain a good education in Switzerland and come back to his "government in exile", the report said.
But many of those children have been suffering from psychological sickness due to parting from their parents at a young age, it said.
Another lie exposed? one of many or slander?
Tibet-Flüchtlinge: «Eine Entschuldigung des Dalai Lama wäre enorm wichtig» - Schweiz Nachrichten - NZZ.ch
Der Dalai Lama im Zwielicht: Die tibetischen «Waisenkinder», die keine Waisen waren - Schweiz Nachrichten - NZZ.ch

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 17:29:33 |Display all floors
The link is talking about a story in a movie..if you are movie believer then i think you have to watch a movie called 'Kundun'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 18:27:55 |Display all floors
tomor Post time: 2013-10-16 17:29
The link is talking about a story in a movie..if you are movie believer then i think you have to wat ...

The link is talking about something that is absolutely true; that 200 "orphanns" were sent to Swiss foster families. The case is that only 19 of those 200 were real orphans. The rest are belived to have been "dtolen" from their families.

The DL is a wicked character that has been fooling the west for decades; appearing to be a messanger of peace he is just a "thick skin" man that lives comfortably in 5 star hotels, wears designer shoes and watches and travels ina private jet, all sponsored by his friends of the NSA!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 21:23:39 |Display all floors
I don't want to get involved in political posts. Just come in and say hi to my teacher Seneca.
Bravos

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 00:49:25 |Display all floors
I guess the story is not true.
But!!!DL will also be remembered for another reason--1962 Indo-China war.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 04:51:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-16 05:24
You have mixed up reported statements with parts of your imagination.

The DL called upon the world  ...

Okay let's just blame everything on the Chinese. It was the Chines' fault that The NSA's Dalai Lama stole 181 kids from their parents to make them his personal body guards. Next...
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-18 10:37:58 |Display all floors
tomor Post time: 2013-10-16 17:29
The link is talking about a story in a movie..if you are movie believer then i think you have to wat ...

You are too naive to distinguish fiction from fact. It's a documentary work, depicting Dalai Lama who tore hundreds of Tibetan families apart and turned the children into those working for the "Tibetan government-in-exile".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.