Author: Lillian92

China media calls for 'de-Americanized world'   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-17 08:00:07 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 08:48:08 |Display all floors
Really hope China surpasses the US as the global economic leader.

Then they can have all the responsibility of every other nation on the planet and americans can focus on ourselves.

Can't wait until China is blamed for everything that is wrong with the world.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-17 09:19:32 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-16 03:46
My Chateau de Seneca Vin Rouge fetches a very decent price, especially from wine aficionados and c ...

Ethanol and grape juice.
The Dutch investing heavily in tulip bulbs made more sense.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 09:20:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-16 03:50
I overheard the chitchat of 4 rich Chinese men and their wives at a dining table just yesterday.

Still pretending you live in China?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 09:23:07 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-10-16 13:24
And in China.......who dictates what gets on the air? If you shirk this question and/or obfuscate  ...

Nothing gets published in the US media unless it is approved.
The capitalists make sure the most air time is given to approved stooges and the rest is lost in the noise.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 09:26:22 |Display all floors
Ratfink Post time: 2013-10-17 07:41
Yet again you lot degenerate to name calling and behaving like 5 year olds behind the bike sheds see ...

And yet again, moderators, admins, CD does nothing to stop it.   
Most of the comments made in forums are by this very same small group. I  think they must really have nothing to do in life except to come here and exchange barbs and insults.
I haven't found a thread that has more than two pages before it all begins again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 09:26:59 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-10-16 14:18
So the news agencies, all of them, are wrong but a pathetic little pissant like you is correct and  ...

There are more people who are not indoctrinated than me.
The people with all the money own and rule the USA and they aren't about to let the truth be known.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.