Views: 8184|Replies: 22

Let the masses speak!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-15 18:13:31 |Display all floors
Announcement: Bothsidesnow, Trobuster, iIIuminati, Kgay banned permanently
If and when the day comes when I am evicted from this forum for speaking up for the truth, I have no regrets, as I have done my part for China and the Chinese people. I believe you four can still help from the outside to bring  about justice to this forum by highlighting the injustices practised in this forum, to the Chinese netizens at large in China!
Let the masses speak!!!

Good luck & my warm regrads to you four.

Translation...(not absolute)...

如果当有一天当我从这个论坛驱逐,为真理说话,我没有遗憾我已经做了我对中国和中国人民的一部分。
我相信你们四个仍然可以帮助从外面带来正义这个论坛,通过突出不公正实践在这个论坛上,
中国网民在中国大!让群众说话!

好运
我的亲切的慰问
你们四个。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 19:23:12 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-15 19:04
Note: I have on two occasions tried to post the Forum's 'Rules and Regulations and on both occasions ...

Who can tolerate such abuse from the forum spammer ?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 20:25:53 |Display all floors
Yeah. There is something strange about the format of sansukong's post. It LOOKS like spam.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 02:27:20 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2013-10-15 19:25
Yeah. There is something strange about the format of sansukong's post. It LOOKS like spam.

A lie is a lie. It stays as a lie and remains a lie until the LIAR is brought to book and justice restored. It's that simple.

谎言是谎言。
它停留如一个谎言,及仍然是谎言,
直到骗子是暴露的及正义恢复。
就是这么简单。

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 02:51:10 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-15 18:44
Your spam deserves this:

Calling a person who lies, a LIAR is being truthful and honest.

中调用一个人谁的谎言一个骗子正在真实,及诚实的。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 11:56:03 |Display all floors
You could always leave if things bother you.
I'm just here for the money

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 12:10:48 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2013-10-16 12:13

sansukong

You have my backing. Though I don't spend my time much on the forums now, we know you are a very nice gentleman here.  Please don't let Seneca and his ilk bother you!

Your posts are valuable!{:soso_e179:}

Cheers!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.