Views: 1475|Replies: 4

Do you hate China's holiday system? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-15 17:31:22 |Display all floors
China has currently a total of 11 legal rest days for all citizens, and individually they were 1 day for New Year’s Day, 3 days for the Spring Festival, 1 day for Tomb-Sweeping Day, 1 day for the International Labor Day, 1 day for the Dragon Boat Festival, 1 day for the Mid-Autumn Festival, and 3 days for the National Day holiday. The current method of holiday shifting is to create two 7-day “long holidays” for the Spring Festival and the National Day holidays and five 3-day “mini-long holidays” for New Year’s Day, Tomb-Sweeping Day, International Labor Day, Dragon Boat Festival and Mid-Autumn Festival, by means of moving weekends.

Each year, China’s General Office of the State Council schedule the holiday for the year ahead, so you will know how many days you have off for the festivals.

This year's holiday schedule is confusing, absurd, and created chaos. Lots of people hate it.

How are you taking the holiday system? Are you doing ok with it?
I personally hated it. Who would like to work for 10 days in the row with only 1 day's break?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-16 02:59:47 |Display all floors
you forgot Mao's Birthday
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 03:05:19 |Display all floors
Poor planning

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 13:48:53 |Display all floors
I don't care about the holiday, I just want to stay at hometown more days on Spring Festival.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 14:58:44 |Display all floors
I am not doing ok with it. I want more rest days.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.