Author: sansukong

China's honour and the Chinese athletes' integrity... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-15 20:58:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-15 20:51
Chi sin ...

Glad you know Hong Kong expressions.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 08:12:25 |Display all floors
Loadsaboo Post time: 2013-10-16 07:42
Their disappearance only highlights my assertion that ths board is being controlled and moderated  ...

Have you also flew over the cuckoo nest?

If so, you too will be disappeared.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-17 16:32:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-17 16:00
Yes, the moderators do have no courage in confronting bullies like Sans Souci and bottom feeders l ...

Load of Ballyhoo!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-18 10:44:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-17 15:00
Yes, the moderators do have no courage in confronting bullies like Sans Souci and bottom feeders l ...

You mean to say, the moderators should and must dance to any tune you call out? Are they now not obedient enough to your command?
Translation...(not absolute)...

你的意思是说,主持人应该而且必须舞蹈于任何你喊的调?
他们不足够顺服您的命令?

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-18 11:24:34 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2013-10-18 10:44
You mean to say, the moderators should and must dance to any tune you call out? Are they now not o ...

we call people like you  bottom feeders.

that is because in whatever you do, you feed in the bottom of the pile.

In world affairs, you like to feed on racists issues, feed on raw uncivilized basic instincts.

In climate change and  responsibility to environment and the future of our health, you like to feed on the side of the big polluters , the big liars and lobby groups of the American far right.

in choice of language, you automatically choose to use foul language and  to associate the President of China to buttocks.

if they really really want to improve the respectability of this forum, you should be the first to be banned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-18 12:26:53 |Display all floors
Anonym Post time: 2013-10-18 12:04
Really? Be honest and tell the good people in this forum, how many times you have been booted out  ...

the mods around here are far from perfect..............that is why we are still subjected to your bottom feeding on a daily basis.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-18 14:44:55 |Display all floors
Anonym Post time: 2013-10-18 11:04
Really? Be honest and tell the good people in this forum, how many times you have been booted out  ...

Note :

Who is this "Anonym" who took over my post above?

Translation...(not absolute)...
这是谁的“Anonym”谁接手我上面的帖子吗?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.