Author: sunnylin01

Is prostitution rampant in China?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-14 15:27:49 |Display all floors
scorpioseraphs Post time: 2013-10-14 10:40
There are always more important things to do like striking corruption. Prostitution is not that big  ...

This is a classic answer from a frequent user of this services.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 15:28:39 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2013-10-14 10:50
Almost all over the world ...........,not only in .....................

What a relief, isin´t it?
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 15:32:54 |Display all floors
zglobal Post time: 2013-10-14 15:24

C'mon Ducky, exercise what little grey-matter there is between your ears, rather than appear confused

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 15:33:17 |Display all floors
MisterPanda Post time: 2013-10-14 10:59
Why do they focus on 5 stars hotels ? Every 5 stars hotel anywhere in the world will offer a girl if ...

Not really.

4 and 5 stars hotels in USA and Latin America dont provide those services but some of the hotel employees can direct you to go to some places to find what the customers wants. That´s different.

In China in all kind of hotels the guets recieve the call of this prostitutes, they know what rooms are only males and they work under the hotel ad. complicity.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 15:39:56 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-10-14 11:43
Prostitution in Chinese hotels came to my attention when I was a tourist sometime in the early 199 ...

One night tired from such calls and even my useless complains to the hotel ad.  I answered the call and when girl with sweet voice offered me her service i started to cough  loudly and pretending spitting badly,  after that action they never called me again.

I was with my wife at that time and we laughed a lot for the way i stopped them.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 15:40:23 |Display all floors
This post was edited by RealMadrid1 at 2013-10-14 15:41
messi30 Post time: 2013-10-14 15:33
Not really.

4 and 5 stars hotels in USA and Latin America dont provide those services but some o ...

In China.....

Business cards slipped under the door, in-room phone calls at 1AM, Suggestions of "fun" things to do by the Concierge.....

There is no complicity or connivance by the hotel's senior employees, or their management, noohhh, NEVER!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 15:41:20 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-14 12:02
You seem to have lots of stories about prostitutes but this thread is about prostitutes in China,  ...

In another thread you said you paid 1,000 dollars to have sex.

You are not an expert but very stupid.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.