Author: zglobal

IS CHINA KILLING ITSELF FOR GREED?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-14 05:49:15 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-10-13 13:26
If you have spent your life supporting a system you despise, then who is the fool Robbo?
A clue; n ...

Slaves in the USA are not allowed to complain?
You made the most of capitalism by being squirted out of a privileged vagina. Nothing more.
That's the only way to make it in a capitalist society unless the are chosen from among the
slaves to be a poster boy for capitalism. They must keep their PR up by showcasing these
rare exceptions. You might as well say smart people win the lottery.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 05:49:42 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-14 05:43
So you're saying that China needs to give the USA trillions of dollars just so the USA workers
wil ...

No, I'm saying that it's an intergovernemental/central bank business transaction whereby China buys US bonds which in turn funds the purchasing of Chinese goods which are made in factories, in China and employing how many millions of Chinese workers.
You know this but are deliberately "muddying" the waters!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 05:50:12 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-10-13 13:46
You're assuming that I'd be dumb enough to let someone do that.
Short answer, no, but then, as I s ...

You don't have to. You were born with a silver spoon in your mouth.
You're arguing in territory you know nothing about.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 05:50:53 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-14 05:46
It's all explained in my blogs. You ought to try for a real education for once.

I don't wish to read your blogs given that they're written by you and are propagandist in nature, against your own country.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 05:51:17 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-10-13 13:48
Again on the propagandist trip Robbo. Have you stopped and thought about what you do here besides  ...

You mean you'll stop posting your pro-rich, pro-slavery propaganda?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 05:51:47 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-14 05:46
It's all explained in my blogs. You ought to try for a real education for once.

I'm well enough educated thanks Robbo. It's obvious that there is, in your case, a difference between education and mindless droning!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 05:53:11 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2013-10-13 13:49
No, I'm saying that it's an intergovernemental/central bank business transaction whereby China buy ...

It's still charity. They could just as easily use the labor to build up their own infrastructure even more.
But instead they charitably loan money to the USA so the USA can buy toys for their slaves.
You might equate China with Santa Claus.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.