Views: 7706|Replies: 30

Obama - the most successful leader in the world?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-12 20:02:54 |Display all floors
So what is success???

Unfortunately Obama doesnt have a brain.
He wants to drain out all american money by spending on Asia pacifica region to satisfy his personal excitment
for the war games he has been trying to created.

So now America has already ran out of money.
But Obama doesnt careless, he still wants to borrow more and spend more in Asia Pacific Region to satisfy his war games he tries to create. All those money could have been spent on the American people and infrastructure. But Obabma doesnt have a brian war games in Asia Pacific is far more important than the American lives. So he sacriface American blood money and spend it on Asia Pacific Region. He cares nothing about his people. He pours money on that, and he borrows more to spend more in his war games.

should a family man spend all his money on the latest hunting rifle and hunting equipment for his hobby, or should he spend all his limited funds on his family first?

Obama needs to face this question!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 22:09:17 |Display all floors
Obama - the most successful leader in the world?

not too bad a title..............................not bad.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 05:44:36 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2013-10-13 01:47

Alas, this effort of yours has only highlighted your limited grasp of politics. For a start, he is using up Chinese money ..............

A wise man would spend his money on a powerful rifle as others around starve.....at some point, they might want to come for you, your wife and your child.  How might you repel them?By offering fish? And once they have eaten up all your food?

A serious point (below) from those that have dedicated themselves to addressing this serious issue unlike you!

However, if China’s headlong economic growth stalls or if more money is needed to serve the health and social needs of rapidly-ageing population, China might slow spending on its military by something like half its current projection. If that happens, the crossover point could be delayed by up to a decade. It is also possible (though at present America’s fiscal travails suggest otherwise), that as China rises, America will feel forced to start spending more if the security guarantees it currently makes to allies such as Japan, South Korea and Taiwan are to retain their credibility into the third decade of the century. Already, China spends more on defence than all of those three together. It is all very well for America to talk about a strategic rebalancing towards Asia, but if the money is not there to buy the ships, the aircraft and all the expensive systems that go with them, it will eventually sound hollow.
oh dingo dingo......what a mangy effort!
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 14:00:05 |Display all floors
Obama - the most successful leader in the world

no need question mark.

his signature legislation ObamaCare is both revolutionary and compassionate.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 03:08:39 |Display all floors
I think we live an era of very unremarkable leaders.  Very bland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 07:11:54 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dingo at 2013-10-14 07:16
Bandito Post time: 2013-10-13 05:44
Alas, this effort of yours has only highlighted your limited grasp of politics. For a start, he is u ...

ah u missing my point bandigo

first, China has the money, so can afford to spend more in defence.

2, i did said very clearly, spending money on his hunting rifle for HOBBY.
now adays, no body live base on hunting anymore.

3. obama didnt have to over commit his money in Asia pacific region, because THERE IS NO WAR!!!!!

and THERE WILL NO BE WAR!!!

so, pls go back to read my statements again very carefully before u Obama sell u for Asia pacific...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 07:15:57 |Display all floors
Bandito Post time: 2013-10-13 05:44
Alas, this effort of yours has only highlighted your limited grasp of politics. For a start, he is u ...

oh one more point!

4th, Obama pouring american blood money on Asia pacific region
doesnt help America's military defence.

because ASIA PAICIFIC REGION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICA!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.