the path, and nothing else.
Wanderer, there is no path.
A path is made by walking.

and in looking back one sees
the trodden road that never
will be set foot on again.
Wanderer, there is no path,
but wakes on the sea....¨

This its a fragment of a poem from the Spanish poet Antonio Machado, one of my favorits.

Probably this thread suits more for people with vivid life experiences.

Wherever we went, we go or we will go in our lives  we´ve  marked our footprints and we will keep marking it because in the long way of our lives, there is not final stop, there are many stops, stations, gates, ports, many arrivings and departures. Sometimes looks like there are not a final destination, except the day we should depart from this world, that day it will be our final arriving point or final stop of our long paths

Each stop we made in our life involves many challenges, struggles, happiness, sadness and all kind of people we´ve met  who we learn from them and teach to others. To get, to share and to give is part of our travel ticket but the vivid experience we got is our best prize earned.

Many times I looked back, all the footprints i left in my life and I feel rich in spirit and knowledge, that´s more than enough and I am so happy. Material things can get it with knowledge and being a good person.Seeing my children and giving to them the best of me, thanks to all the paths walked, that´s great.

How many roads have you built in your life?

How do you feel about it?

While we are enjoying of good health we are able to build many paths and to share those great ventures with our love ones.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-12 17:03:36 |Display all floors
I'm quite a wanderer too.
From a villiage from Northeast of China, to Taiyuan which is more than 1,500 kilometers far, then Beijing.
There have been happiness, sadness, struggle, desperation, relief and so on.
Life goes on. keep marching
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 17:18:09 |Display all floors
When I looked back, I saw a path which is full of love. Whenever I am, my parents will company with me all the time!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.