Views: 8408|Replies: 28

Love is to wish other's happiness   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-11 22:00:45 |Display all floors
These days,I just break up my twlight lover for he still love his ex-girl friend and no special for me.Our love just like a romantic flim,and he gives me a lot of unforgottable memories.Until the day I lose his messenge and phone call,I predict the ending.From the day I get together with him just two weeks,I always feel uncomfort.When I went back,he never asks me to stay,he never calls me initiatively.I learn that I just love him for his nice voice and gentleman behaviors.And he,I never have the feeling of love,but I love the feeling with him and enjoy it.I think I can be brave to face our break up,while some words turn up in my mind,I like him...Keep calm,I recognise that I just feel lonely when graduated from university 4 months in a strange city and need a person to take care of me.Is it a reason for my love?Is real love for me?I'm a little girl,not mature mind.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-12 14:38:19 |Display all floors
There are plenty of fish in the sea.
No need to be picky. but the most important thins is to find someone who loves you wholeheartedly.
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 19:40:20 |Display all floors
There are many kinds of love. Not all of it is sexual and romantic. Perhaps this is a brother and sister love. It can continue and be important. You can have other loves that are more romantic.
My problem is simple: I just know better than everyone-else!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 19:53:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-13 22:49:35 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-13 19:53
Love is a dirty four-letter stupid word.

- and it can become so expesive using it!
Twentyfive percent out of nothing is still nothing!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 00:38:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 03:50:41 |Display all floors
译行天下, that was a good post. It is refreshing to see such an open and honest self-assessment. It seems that men have a harder time with that.

Yes, there are plenty of men out there. You just have to find a sincere one. Learn from your mistake this time. For example, maybe you will not reject a man who is not as gentlemanly in his manners, because he is not from such a high class, but shows that he cares right from his heart? I'm thinking now of a thread here from not too long ago in which an American woman was teaching in China, and decided to marry the (Chinese) janitor in the school in which she worked. I bet that guy was not as polished as your ex-boyfriend. But he had a true heart of gold.

Manners can be taught, but to have a true heart? I don't think so.

Remember to look past the "peacockery" (as my fiance calls it)

Look for the ways that your future boyfriend shows love. Is it just conventional things, like buying flowers for you, or paying for dinner? Or does he show it in other ways, ways that are individual?

For my fiance, she doesn't talk to me as much as I'd like. She has a hard time opening up her heart to me sometimes in words. But when we are together, she says a lot with her body language. Sometimes, she will    hold me a certain way, snuggle up to me a certain way, or respond with a certain kind of "Mmmmm"

For me? I talk too much, sometimes say something too quickly after it enters my mind. Just the opposite of her. But I try hard to express myself to her all the time. Emails, letters, instant messages, phone calls, greeting cards, etc. I plan little details for our future, and take care of all her minor medical needs. (some of which she doesn't even realize)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.