Author: snowipine

Do Married men have the right for extramarital love ?   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-15 22:15:21 |Display all floors
Haver search and analysis the question or the proverb of “Men is made of。。and ,women is made of。。”

If your answer is no,you are somewhat no well prepared to today‘s debate。

second,second,

Don't put your focus on the title setting as your debate center point,you know it's the question’s source or point of start,and

and third,
please don‘t use “ dirt,sutpid 。。。”words as your wording ,this is not polite and not welcoming。

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-10-15 22:20:16 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-10-15 15:04
I gave you a plain answer to your question and it  is NO.

Where I dodged the main question?

plus,i think you have plenty of preparation for today's debate,but you forget that you forget one important question,that is if one person who don't like the so-called “stupid ”topics,they
will give a gentlmen style smile and leave it,

from your reaction it proove you have interest in this topic discussion,but your strategy need somewhat adjustment before your big
big talk,

i think so。

and

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-10-15 22:29:17 |Display all floors
you don't know i am the Champion of  big contest in some topics ,which contest,you please first of all search and know what is “man is made of 。。。,and  woman is。。”

Other wise ,
You can't use the abusing language win the test!

and i want tell you,if use the abusing language,I am not the weaker ones。but

You are gentleman,

You know what you shall to say and what to do,ok?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-10-15 22:36:45 |Display all floors
In our forum ,full of abusing language,i think you know that,it is not a good attitude for a friendly interaction and the sound development of our forum,

I am waiting for your “good” and good charge in my reply。

warm regards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-22 15:51:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by messi30 at 2013-10-22 19:42
snowipine Post time: 2013-10-15 22:29
you don't know i am the Champion of  big contest in some topics ,which contest,you please first of ...

you don't know i am the Champion of big contest in some topics

First, I want to congratulate you for your triumph in a topics contest.

When and where it was held that contest or do you proclaim champion by yourself? share with us.

Second, I didn´t say the topic is stupid, I said the title is stupid, read it well please dear champion.

Third, in the post 2 you were pointed that your question is not equal about gender as women also fell in extramarital affairs, you repeat the same stupid question in post 3.

Fourth, In the post 11 you were suggested to replace the title of the thread  with a good example but your reply in the post 15 was a disaster.

You can create good topics and i guess you have some knowledge to share here but you should be humble to recieve all kind of replies and suggestions from different points of view.

If you still have doubts about the title of your thread is not stupid, I invite you to go to a nearest school and ask any child (from high school better) ¨it´s ok if your father cheat your mother?¨, lets see what you got as an answer, probably you realized and will learn how to make questions.

Everybody has rights (in equal genders) but for good purposes.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-10-22 20:02:02 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-10-22 15:51
First, I want to congratulate you for your triumph in a topics contest.

When and where it was h ...

“Everybody has rights (in equal genders) but for good purposes.”

good remark!

you give me much  food for thought。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.