Author: snowipine

Do Married men have the right for extramarital love ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-14 12:55:45 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-10-14 07:46
Oh, RealMadrid1
See your reply on the topic is my pleasure; and it shows you are concerning on the ...

You are engaging in circular arguments - goodbye.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 12:56:45 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-10-14 07:46
Oh, RealMadrid1
See your reply on the topic is my pleasure; and it shows you are concerning on the ...

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-14 13:57:40 |Display all floors
aaooq Post time: 2013-10-14 11:19
few men can resist the lure of a woman, especially she is younger and more attractive than your wife ...

Agree  with your viewpoint  in the second paragraph,

but Ihave different opinions with you on your first paragrah。

some people,men,has outstanding charisma to attracting the opposite sex,femal。this is the natural and normal social phenomena。very man love beautiful woman ,vice versa。

But after deep analysis, if the charismatic married-man has adventage, and uses his natural edges to attract the opposite sex,and has a affairs, then which will bring much more bad influence, in the worst scenario incurred his family breakdown。

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-10-14 13:59:35 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2013-10-14 12:56

bye,Thanks for your time participating this discussion。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 15:43:43 |Display all floors
IMHO .....The institution call marriage was started ages ago because people use to kill each other and take the women they desire, in order to stop all this the elders came up with the concept of a law under which two people when united should stay together. While the men works in field , women takes care of home and children, men were stronger and acted as protector of family, he comes back home everyday and wife is so busy with house work that she doesn't have time for anything else. Now fast forward  this scenario to year 2013 , women are independent ,working , earning money and are equal to men in many areas. Many couples go separate way every morning and spend more time with colleagues, friends then with there partner. Women doesn't stay at home to take are of kids because they will leave the kids with grandparents, or play way , kindergarten, baby sit , or simply don't have kids ( I see so many girls in there 30's carrying a pet in a pram .... ). What I am trying to say here is that today's society is totally different than before , it was evolved and so has people in it. The way of living , thinking has changed, priorities have changed.   
The Question " if men have right for extramarital affair " is not valid in today's society. Imagine someone whose wife is on high position , always touring or coming late. Don't you think he will seek love somewhere else ?...Everyone wants love and no men can escape the beauty of a young women......

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-10-14 20:41:45 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-10-14 15:43
IMHO .....The institution call marriage was started ages ago because people use to kill each other a ...

Hi, Dear Symondsez,
Your informative introduction about the early social labor division  between men and women,as well as the reason and it's later evolvement 。very excellent presentation。

In your half section of the article you vividly painted a humorous picture about these” lovable”  guys’ aspiration for opposite sex,they take advantage of the “ good opportunity” to seek “new fresh”.

Men love beautiful women is men’s nature instinct,we all understand it and sometimes make fun for that.love is love,this is no wrong at all.

But the bad naughty guys, if they are found doing the over-mine pool wrongdoings  by their "high position ” wives,they will have to taste the bitter coptis as their  valuable rewards。 do you believe in this?

Hehe...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 15:04:17 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-10-12 20:47
It seems you dodged the core question about the thread, and your answer  has somewhat ambiguity in ...

I gave you a plain answer to your question and it  is NO.

Where I dodged the main question?
Do you understand yourself what you´ve posted here?

The content of your first post is accurate and real
But the question in the tittle is stupid, nonsense, insane, low, dirty and reprehensible.

Do you expect a YEs as a fair answer?

A society works better if people keep and spread the values between them and their families.
If some married people  fell in love affaris, its their choice and it happen nowadays but it doesn´t mean that your question could be a valid question.

It was a very silly question.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.