Author: snowipine

Do Married men have the right for extramarital love ?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-12 13:36:35 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-10-12 12:22
Extra-marriage affairs is absoluted intolerable and forbidden in Monogamic system。
In a civilized ...
Extra-marriage affairs is absoluted intolerable and forbidden in Monogamic system。
In a civilized soicety marriage and family is the cell unit for
Social stability and progress,it has no moral ground for men to do so,men has no right for seeking the freshness and excitement under the cover of this or other excuses。

You answered yourself the main question in ths thread.

I found silly to ask this kind of question when the obvious answer is NO unless you are in front of shameless men.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-12 14:28:35 |Display all floors
It takes two to dance
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-12 14:31:30 |Display all floors
Women always have a problem seperating sex from love. They got to have love feelings before doing it.
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 15:37:50 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-10-12 07:27
Yep,I have noticed this same as you。
But my question here  is do men have the right for extramar ...

So you appear to have a bias against men, based on your questioning ONLY if men have the right to extra-marital affairs.

A more balanced way of framing the question would be something like "Do persons in a marriage have the right to engage in an extra-marital affair? If so, under what circumstances?"

Let's consider both sides of the equation, as it takes two persons for an affair.......

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-12 20:47:20 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-10-12 13:36
You answered yourself the main question in ths thread.

I found silly to ask this kind of questi ...

It seems you dodged the core question about the thread, and your answer  has somewhat ambiguity in express your thought, at the same time, i really think you are a good pleader in confront poignant quetions.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-10-12 20:48:09 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-10-12 14:28
It takes two to dance

Agree this argument.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Post time 2013-10-12 21:00:40 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-10-12 14:31
Women always have a problem seperating sex from love. They got to have love feelings before doing it ...

the majority reason for this results is that men's wrongdoings walking ahead the drama.

when the wrongdoing men, some gentlmen, has money, a few"hot money", the inflated ambition stimulates some kind of adventurism action. in revenge, women begin take same action for punishment, unfortunately, this is not the very good manner in voice their angry, hate and  helplesness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.