Views: 9920|Replies: 40

Do Married men have the right for extramarital love ?   [Copy link] 中文

Elite Member

Snowipine

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-11 21:32:08 |Display all floors

Nowadays,influenced by the openness of the social contact,and law of marriage freedom,the rate of divorce is up year by year. One of the reasons is men’s extramarital behavior.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 6Rank: 6

Post time 2013-10-12 01:58:54 |Display all floors
Have you looked at the number for women have extra-marital affairs?

They are approximately equal to those of men who do likewise.

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-12 07:27:26 |Display all floors
RealMadrid1 Post time: 2013-10-12 01:58
Have you looked at the number for women have extra-marital affairs?

They are approximately equal to ...

Yep,I have noticed this same as you。
But my question here  is do men have the right for extramarital affairs。

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-10-12 08:47:24 |Display all floors
If people marry in monogamic culture and law - they should stay monogamic.
Otherwise... why to marry?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-12 12:22:48 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2013-10-12 08:47
If people marry in monogamic culture and law - they should stay monogamic.
Otherwise... why to marry ...

Extra-marriage affairs is absoluted intolerable and forbidden in Monogamic system。
In a civilized soicety marriage and family is the cell unit for
Social stability and progress,it has no moral ground for men to do so,men has no right for seeking the freshness and excitement under the cover of this or other excuses。

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-12 12:35:56 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2013-10-11 15:27
Yep,I have noticed this same as you。
But my question here  is do men have the right for extramar ...

""But my question here  is do men have the right for extramarital affairs""

No, not according to 99% of married women I've listened to. And maybe I wasn't listening very well to the other 1%.
{:soso_e113:}
And as many young men will find out, you can never fool a woman about this.
At least not one you're married to.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2013-10-12 13:12:05 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-12 12:35
""But my question here  is do men have the right for extramarital affairs""

No, not according to  ...

Man has a lovable character that is they are vulnerable in avoiding the luring, especially the seduction of colorful, fragrant beauty, no matter it is the real “nature” beauty or decorated halo of the poisonous thorns

Well-dressed lies usually have luxuriant,colorful and seductive halo attracting people’s attention,stimulating man’s sense organ,make folks indulging in the wild imagination,sometimes forget,maybe the buddy know there is a trap waiting for him,and he still bears the fluke mindset to dodge the trap,venture into the forest, to seek freshness and excitement…

But here will be a dangerous trap waiting for him to harvest and taste the criminal fruits.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.