Author: DSseeing

In China? Are you happy with your sex life?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-14 03:25:22 |Display all floors
We're quite happy with our sex life. Our only worry is that kids limit the times when we can have sex. Her kid is 9, mine is 1.5.  Between the two of them, the only way we'll get any nice daytime sex is if we take a school day off of work. ;)

I agree with the guy who said it is not a suitable topic for Chinese. It isn't that they don't like sex as much as the rest of us (after all, China is the most populous country in the world) it is that it is not really a socially acceptable  open topic.

Regarding the problem of premature ejaculation, this may be an extension of the male-dominated part of the culture. Men get excited quicker and finish quicker. Women are just getting warmed up, if a guy goes at the pace he prefers. The men there need to learn to hold back; make sure his woman is really excited before continuing. Also, there are some positions that are more exciting for a woman, but that don't make a man finish too soon. Vice versa too, for those times when the woman is done and just wants it to be over. ;)

So that sad stat may also have something to do with lack of education. Not just in school, about condoms and menstrual cycles and such, but how are bodies are made, how each gender feels pleasure differently, etc. To get to this level requires the couple to be very open with each other, and a lot of couples aren't. They just don't feel comfortable talking about it with each other. One may not want to hurt the other's feelings. One may not think it is worth the effort. One has to be open, considerate, and honest to have a really good sex life, I think.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-14 16:46:55 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-10-14 03:25
We're quite happy with our sex life. Our only worry is that kids limit the times when we can have se ...

Thank you for sharing your experience. I think it should be inspiring to some guys who are having this kind of problem.
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-15 15:46:27 |Display all floors
zakoi Post time: 2013-10-9 17:03
Go kindergarten to find Virgin in china!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 12:55:17 |Display all floors
kolbe_demon Post time: 2013-10-15 15:46

too pessimistic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-23 03:24:22 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-10-14 03:25
We're quite happy with our sex life. Our only worry is that kids limit the times when we can have se ...

I agree and have evidence to reinforce your opinion. My wife is a TCM (traditional Chinese medicine) therapist. Considering what a taboo subject sex is in China it is surprising what her lady clients wish to discuss during their treatment…. especially when they discover that the man in her life is a laowai.

Initially they might ask if she can suggest any “remedies” to give their husband more “energy”. This will then progress in more detail as to what energy exactly needs attention. Then she gets the loawai questions …. and the first is always is he rich, then how often….. and for how long… and finally how big.    My wife isn’t easily embarrassed (how could she be married to me?) but she does sometimes feel this is a little too personal. I suggested that she should add sex lessons to her list of treatments…. I even offered my assistance but she isn’t convinced .

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.