Author: Mugy

dressed in untidy will not be allowed to inside [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-10-7 19:07:23 |Display all floors
There is one way how we can help "collectors" - don't mix the plastic bottles wit the rest of the garbage, or even better to deflate and squize it. Put it in the separate bag to spare Them digging.

This is what everybody should do (and can do).

As I said in some other thread - I put PET and plastic in the second bag. Clotches and spare home equipment in another one. Simple way to help the lady who cleans in the building, or the collectors. (depands who will need it)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-7 19:07:53 |Display all floors
There is one way how we can help "collectors" - don't mix the plastic bottles wit the rest of the garbage, or even better to deflate and squize it. Put it in the separate bag to spare Them digging.

As I said in some other thread - I put PET and plastic in the second bag. Clotches and spare home equipment in another one. Simple way to help the lady who cleans in the building, or the collectors. (depands who will need it)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-7 19:08:34 |Display all floors

As I said in some other thread - I put PET and plastic in the second bag. Clotches and spare home equipment in another one. Simple way to help the lady who cleans in the building, or the collectors (depands who will need it).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-7 20:27:38 |Display all floors
Not surprised
Some malls can't bring food in
No camera
Untidy dress not surprised .If handle well most will understand.Helps if "conditions of entry" are displayed at entrance.
Have a friend who has no style and zero dress sense,often wish we could have left him at the door.
ExJ.H

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-8 12:41:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by robert237 at 2013-10-7 20:46

I wanted to have a BBQ at the Bohemian Grove annual party for the obscenely rich but they told
me to get my wieners and buns out of there.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.