Author: DSseeing

Sun Yat-sen portrait up on Tian'anmen Square [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-6 15:06:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-6 15:10:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-6 17:33:42 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-5 05:18
Spearheaded?

It was a misconception and a lie spread by people who hoped to use Sun Yatsen to enh ...

Here comes our pharmacist from Singapore who is not even a Chinese to start with. Compared to Dr.Sun you are just a farter with a blown up nose.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-6 17:34:24 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-6 12:02
This is not a forum for your stupid talk!

You are not the police man here old fool. Stay to the topic. I will not have you fooling around people here. Everyone needs to know your true hanjian identity.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-6 17:49:42 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-6 12:10
You also love this:

Yes. That's the shit i feed phyllis when we had a good love. Unfortunately her father seemed to be her pimp. I will always call her Phyllis ki Choot

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-7 21:17:34 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-10-5 06:41
He was an American Christian.

A Christian - yes. An American - no.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-10-7 22:44:49 |Display all floors
SUN AND CHIANG WERE MARRIED TO SISTERS FROM SHANGHAI.....THEY WERE BROTHERS IN LAW

THE PRC THINK OF SUN AS A HERO AND CHIANG AS A BAD GUY......GO FIGURE
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.