Views: 2636|Replies: 11

Chinese woman stunned American audiences [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-1 12:28:02 |Display all floors
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTc4MTI4MDc2.html

I found this video and I was gladly to watch the performance of this Chinese woman in an American contest program. What I like mostly from the audiences  is they appreciate the people for their  talents, no matter their cultures, their religions and their genders. There is no hatred, no jealousy, there is only respect for what they got in front of them.  That is the reality in the outside world.

Thumbs up for the Chinese contestant/amazing chinese woman and for the audiences too.
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-1 15:19:05 |Display all floors
LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-2 10:35:25 |Display all floors
The Chinese also appreciate and are amused by western businessmen as they muddle their way
through deal after deal and finally leave China muttering obscenities to themselves.
It doesn't matter their religion or gender.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-2 21:53:14 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2013-10-1 15:19

i cant open youkou here...at is it about?

Here is Dami IM singing Purple Rain in the Xfactor competition.

Dami Im is set to be the frst Asian pop singer in Aust. She is currently leading...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkIQxAqqZZo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-3 10:35:53 |Display all floors
That is the reality in the outside world.

Very nice thread and you are right

This is a proof how the real world is about.
While few paid trolls work in this forum lying and inventing stories about the Americans in their hatreds towards other ethnicities. The video is showing the truth, sure, there are exceptions as in every where but what we see is the normal average people behavior and not as the trolls try to tell here all times.

Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-3 10:37:26 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2013-10-2 10:35
The Chinese also appreciate and are amused by western businessmen as they muddle their way
through d ...

Is that the experience of the Chinese woman you shown us in your pictures????
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2013-10-3 10:49:48 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-10-2 18:35
Very nice thread and you are right

This is a proof how the real world is about.

Proof of what? The video does not play.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.