Author: lyeen

The reality is this........ [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-9 17:26:21 |Display all floors
symondsez Post time: 2013-10-9 16:58
you did not get my point what I am trying to convey

Sorry, what I have replied you seemed not suitable for your words.
You mean the way of seeking my Mr right is wrong, I should find a real heart-to-heart guy. If on this way, it's just like chosing goods,  without any emotion........maybe I shouldn't list the 1234....
what makes me so crazy about him? I don't know, just feeling, but it is obvious that, it has nothing to do with the others.......

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-9 20:55:56 |Display all floors

The reality is this........

The story is a bit weird or nonsense and the poster too.

The points 1 and 2 are irrelevant

In 3 he already told u what he wants and you should respect it

In 4 you disclosed yourself  how inmature you are. Because you like him and he doesn´t like u it should be a nice thing to considerate?

He already told you, NO. What part of the NO you didn´t understand? you should be sure now that he is not interested in you.

Don´t beg for love to nobody, don´t be silly, respect yourself.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-10 15:30:53 |Display all floors
Struggle for love is not erro, the point is not to expect too much. Just bravely express yourself and not care about the result too much, enjoy the process. no regrets with time goes by.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-10-12 14:56:40 |Display all floors
This post was edited by DSseeing at 2013-10-12 14:57

If a girl says "no", it probably means YES, whereas a man says  "no", it definately means NO.
So give it up on him. Move on
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 16:50:28 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2013-10-9 20:55
The story is a bit weird or nonsense and the poster too.

The points 1 and 2 are irrelevant

Thanks for your suggestions, I will think about it deeply, I know I am not mature on this thing, or even more a liitle selfish, just do the things I like, pay no attention to him. Maybe now he has a headache about my action and thought..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 16:57:52 |Display all floors
Maggywu Post time: 2013-10-10 15:30
Struggle for love is not erro, the point is not to expect too much. Just bravely express yourself an ...

you must be a lady.....what you said is what I thought acturally....Doing all the things just make sure that  I will never regret in the future, and now I have already prepare for the worst ending...I can hold it and not afraid of losing face.....and luckly he has invited me, he said he need to know me deeply.....of course me too, I also wnat this oppotunaty

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-12 17:08:01 |Display all floors
DSseeing Post time: 2013-10-12 14:56
If a girl says "no", it probably means YES, whereas a man says  "no", it definately means NO.
So gi ...

hehe~what you sad is right, but now he is on the back way I think, all the colleagues and friends support us, because we have lots of the same interests, both like Chinese classic musical instruments, he plays flute, and I  play Chinese erhu. I ever thought of we two play the them together on the stage. And riding bicycle is our favourite sports, riding to Tibet is our dream......

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.