Author: allnightlong

Nairobi terrorist shooting in mall   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-9-26 13:41:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2013-9-26 12:32
You have cherry-picked this "ns" from WESTERN media, and are deliberately forgetting that the terr ...

don't cry bab, I know it does hurt ya
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-26 14:08:46 |Display all floors
What a ridiculous poll! I know that a majority of Muslims are in fact peaceful people, but there are reports from all over the world DAILY of Islamic extremists murdering large groups of people in the name of Allah. Perhaps, it would be a better idea to look into what is it about Islam that seems to produce zealots that are willing to kill innocent people everyday. The majority of violence that is perpetrated by Islamists is against other Muslims, not foreign targets. Christianity has a bloody past, but it has been hundreds of years since large scale violence in the name of God has taken place. Why are Islamists still living and behaving like it is 600 CE?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-26 15:05:50 |Display all floors
Boilermaker21 Post time: 2013-9-26 15:08
What a ridiculous poll! I know that a majority of Muslims are in fact peaceful people, but there are ...

ANGLOS  warfare
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-1 21:56:29 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2013-9-25 22:35
China and Russia should nuke the terrorist state of the United Kingdom!

All the terror groups throu ...

Kbay, it seems you are against everyone and don't have any friends on here.  Don't you know that you just show your own ignorance by your inane and puerile rants on just about every subject under the sun?
In this instant, what on earth does the United Kingdom have to do with an act of terrorism in Nairobi, other than being the first country to offer and give assistance to the Kenya Government?  As for China and Russia, they both have long standing friendship with the UK, and that is likely to get closer, not break down. None of them have any interest in making war on each other, and no reason to either.
Nairobi suffered a terrible attack on innocent people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-3 13:13:05 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Writer's real name is Lau Guan Kim.  lau_guan_kim is for commentary and analysis. He writes also under another alter ego jinseng. I will respond to good reasoned debate. Mudslingers shall be ignored. What I do not like are ignorance, stupidity, chauvinism and bigotry. The other party has as much right as I have until it resorts to insults and nuisance.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-3 15:49:27 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-3 10:33
Aiyo, babooji, it's safer to be circuscised Hindu.

The trade off is the "S" size condom will be o ...

Thank you . But Phyllis said its too big for her mouth.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-3 15:49:45 |Display all floors
lau_guan_kim Post time: 2013-10-3 10:13
India has rapists.

Phyllis rapist ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.