Author: Mr.Brown

Men's carrer are all kinds, Women's carrer is only one [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-10-3 06:35:07 |Display all floors
Ah, career! OK then. Let me try to answer.

I don't agree, except in the traditional family in which the woman is a housewife and the man is the sole worker. In that case, the man's role is as a father, husband, AND income-earner, and the woman's role is as a mother, wife, and housekeeper. This system seems to still work well for lots of couples, but it seems depressing to be the woman in such a relationship.

In a common US relationship, both the man and woman work. They are each workers, parents, and spouses. The woman has her own freedom and skills, which makes her feel more valuable. It is safer in this day and age, where people are losing their jobs so easily. There are lay-offs all the time, and if both spouses are working, it is not so devastating if it happens to one of them.

Not so hard to understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-8 15:09:10 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-10-2 02:35
My dream is to have a warm happy family life and to raise my daughter and son to be educated, warm ...

OK. Well, then do you have any dream thing on your carrer? It's like to be an famous artist, or a music star whatever, etc. Do you???

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-14 02:20:39 |Display all floors
Mr.Brown Post time: 2013-10-8 15:09
OK. Well, then do you have any dream thing on your carrer? It's like to be an famous artist, or a  ...

For my career, I once had a dream: Motorcycle road racer. Like Valentino Rossi. But those guys start racing when they are kids, and I didn't. Now, I'm way too old. So, back to reality for me! I'd like to have a job in my field (electrical engineering) that pays well enough to own a house, pay the bills, go on a nice vacation abroad every other year or so. Maybe retire to a cabin in the mountains one day.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-10-16 13:27:22 |Display all floors
Smaug Post time: 2013-10-14 02:20
For my career, I once had a dream: Motorcycle road racer. Like Valentino Rossi. But those guys sta ...

See it. Nice, and thank you for communication.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.